Schelule Your Interview
Want to Be a Guest on The Rein In Your Herd Podcast?
Guests on the RIYH podcast are encouraged to share their stories of growing a business in the horse industry.
We LOVE it when Guests:
- Share Their Experiences in Success & Failure – Our BEST episodes are the ones where we tell a lot of stories, especially ones where we discuss the messiness and imperfection of growing a business with horses.
- Show Up Ready to Motivate and Inspire – We want you to provide value to our audience, they will see you as a leader in the industry if you motivate them and help them think differently about their businesses.
- Get Vulnerable, and Personal During the Interview – YOU are your brand, and we want to know about YOU as a human.
- Go Wild Sharing Their Episode With Their Audience – Your episode gets posted on our blog, social media accounts, podcast feed, and youtube channel. We want you to share it with your audience too. The more you share it, the more successful it will be.
Apply to Be On the Show
Meet The Hosts
My name is April Hardeman and I am the owner of Make It Rein. I help equine businesses gain exposure online and grow their herd (audience). Whether it is through email marketing, content creation, social media management, SEO, web maintenance, YouTube setup and more.
I’m the Tech Savvy Equestrian.
I love to focus on courses and membership websites. So many people want to learn from their favorite trainers and equestrians and being able to bring that to them, has been a great joy of mine.
I’m Laura, The Word Wrangler, and CEO of Unbridled Content Marketing. I help horse business owners become well-known experts so they can attract more clients.
Imagine having an audience of people who see you as the solution to their problems and can’t wait to work with you. That’s what I help my clients create, and I can help you do the same.
Unbridled Content Marketing Has Helped:
- 8 bloggers hit Google’s first page
- 10 horse businesses tackle their email marketing, turning subscribers into buyers
- 19 equine companies develop clear and simple social media strategies that work
- 29 equestrian professionals build Facebook groups to attract their ideal clients
- 34 equestrian bloggers get started on Pinterest
- 40 horse-loving Instagrammers nail their hashtag strategy and maximize their visibility